8.06.2011

The fourth & four-wheeling

I pretty much do the same posts over and over, but I guess we just do the same things over and over...so there ya go. We headed to Idaho for a visit over the Fourth of July and it was a blast as usual! The kids partied all week long. They streaked through the sprinklers, played with cousins, ate lots of sugar and saw lots of cows. They were loving every second of it. We had our own little fireworks show in the backyard (nearly burning down the house once or twice) after enjoying a fun summer night BBQ on the patio.








4 comments:

Daniel and Sara said...

What cute pictures! Looks like fun!

Grandma Pat said...

What a fun week it turned out to be! Good memories, we laughed till our sides hurt always good times when we are all together :)

tiffany garfield photography said...

Looks like fun! Naomi is one beautiful little girl! I'm sad we didn't get to see you on our way to Idaho. See you in a few weeks though! :)

Adam and the Girls said...

We do the same stuff each year too....Oh well, we found what we love and we stick to it! I love these pictures. I just adore those two! ox ~Jeffi