7.26.2011

More Lagoon

We are loving the Lagoon this summer. It's never crowded and the kids are constantly entertained! I've still been fighting a little morning sickness, but it has been better. I just can't stand up for much longer than a few minutes at t time, which makes the Lagoon an ideal spot for me and the babes! Maybe I can even catch up on some summer posts that I've been neglecting...? Maybe...

Naomi loving the slides

Biz doing what he does best, tackling and bugging his sister.

poor Clay....



Cousins having fun



M & E were in town, so they joined us for a day at the Lagoon as well!

Cute little buds

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! You guys do the funnest things!

Grandma Pat said...

Biz is so cute, he is always bugging Na and she takes it like a trooper. I love those kids!