
Please follow my new blog!
It's about style, trends, and my everday inspiration. I know there are tons of blogs out there with the exact same content (more interesting and probably write better too), but I really need to start a following for my little kid shoe line. I think it will be a good way to keep people updated every step of the way. Three cheers for to and fro shoes!
Oh and pass this along for me too?
Thanks friends, you're the best.




5 comments:
Congrats!!! Little kid shoe line? Sign me up as your first customer! Will pass the word on my blogs tomorrow!
Can't wait for Elle to be sporting her T&F's:) And of course always love your fashion advice. I always think of you and your love of color as I reach for another black dress-- ha. Loves.
So glad that you're doing this! You rock! Love it already!
you are the perfect person to start a style blog! looking forward to checking it out. little kid shoe line? sweet!
already added to my blog list!
such a treat to play with you last week, send me your email-rachwaite@gmail.com
ps americas next top model saw rissas video and well I gave them your #
Post a Comment