homegirl stop everything you are doing and order these. for real! i'm dying and day dreaming of starting my own line of huge shades. palace of presley? has a ring to it!
so in last month's instyle they featured a pair of her glasses and they had gold rope arms that hung down way past the ear lobe. i like these better. i always like her jewelry, etc. you will totally rock these!
I just stumbled upon your blog through a friend and I'm loving your darling little family! Your little ones are beautiful (& handsome) and I love your style. I just started a little blog called The Children's Corner and I would love to feature your style on our blog!
5 comments:
homegirl stop everything you are doing and order these. for real! i'm dying and day dreaming of starting my own line of huge shades. palace of presley? has a ring to it!
if you don't buy these, i will.
so in last month's instyle they featured a pair of her glasses and they had gold rope arms that hung down way past the ear lobe. i like these better. i always like her jewelry, etc. you will totally rock these!
I just stumbled upon your blog through a friend and I'm loving your darling little family! Your little ones are beautiful (& handsome) and I love your style. I just started a little blog called The Children's Corner and I would love to feature your style on our blog!
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!
TheChildrensCornerblog.blogspot.com
TheChildrenscornerblog@gmail.com
Check these out... you might like them!
http://www.iwantproof.bigcartel.com/product/cake-bamboo-fool-s-gold-mirrored
love, love, love nicole richie! and those sunglass are pretty decent too!
Post a Comment