11.03.2010

Older, maybe a little wiser too

All Saints day I gained another year of life (and probably another few pounds too).

We celebrated with dinner and a movie. Just me and my man. We haven't gone out just us two in a very long time. I was soaking up all the relaxation I could get! It was definitely a good night.

the highlight of the meal: lobster potstickers & the chocolate souffle....amazing!

Roy's made it very special


Thanks to Nicole for organizing a great birthday dinner!
(she even got me a peanut butter/choc chip sprinkles cupcake)

and to my good friends for coming and for helping to make it such a good one this year

27 years old?
I'm trippin'

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a great night! That Roys place looks yummy! I'm 27 too and it's weird right? I always thought you were older than me though cause you had kids... haha. but I guess I've got yah by 2 months... at least you have two kids by now. ; )

Anonymous said...

Sad that I missed the festivities... wish I could have jet-packed you some peanut butter gelato. Lots of loves. Did anyone invite the Avon Lady? Ahhh, love her.

tiffany garfield photography said...

It was fun! Glad you're birthday was a good one!

Requel said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!!

kristy said...

So sad to have missed your party, Chrissy!! Looked like an amazing GNO. Love ya lots, sweetie.

kristy said...

oh PS. from now on, just stay at 27, it's such a nice sounding number. It seems to all go south in your 30's... and please. you look absolutely amazing, you are such a beautiful girl, Chrissy.