I have a one track mind.
And this mind wants a baby.
Another baby to call mine.
And this mind wants a baby.
Another baby to call mine.
Family and friends are helping fuel this fire lately:
"is this practical and/or even do-able for me?"
"Will I be able to maintain my sanity adding another child to the already chaotic everyday life?"
"Will I be able to maintain my sanity adding another child to the already chaotic everyday life?"
Not to mention the cost of another family member...

Thinking about how fragile life is only wants me to seize every moment while I still have them to seize.
I don't want fear to be calling the shots.
Or a tired/aching body keep me from what I love the most in this life.
My little family has brought a joy to my life that I didn't know existed.
Yes, I need to remember to take care of myself in the mix as well. And I do.
I love dedicating my life to my kids, as hard and stressful as it can be.
It's what gives my life on this earth meaning and happiness.
It's not glamorous or easy (Grant just drooled on my forehead and it's currently dripping down my face), but it's the definition of "joy" in my dictionary.
I look forward to the day that brings us another babe to love.
I don't want fear to be calling the shots.
Or a tired/aching body keep me from what I love the most in this life.
My little family has brought a joy to my life that I didn't know existed.
Yes, I need to remember to take care of myself in the mix as well. And I do.
I love dedicating my life to my kids, as hard and stressful as it can be.
It's what gives my life on this earth meaning and happiness.
It's not glamorous or easy (Grant just drooled on my forehead and it's currently dripping down my face), but it's the definition of "joy" in my dictionary.
I look forward to the day that brings us another babe to love.
(brief intermission during this post due to baby G drinking toilet water)
perfectly appropriate
perfectly appropriate
Moving onto a lighter note:
Did you know that I have never spent ONE night away from EITHER child?
Yes, since I've been a mom, never had an over night break.
What will I do with myself in the morning?
Luke called my girl M (recently moved to the San Fran area):
Yes, since I've been a mom, never had an over night break.
What will I do with myself in the morning?
Luke called my girl M (recently moved to the San Fran area):







6 comments:
I love babies and I can't wait for this little one to come. And I have only been away from Bella one night. Just thinking about it gives me anxiety. I don't want to be away from her if I don't have to be.
I couldn't have written this better myself. I am in the same boat as you. I am craving a baby badly. And even at the end of my worst most stressful days I think about when my arms will hold a newborn again. Its like as soon as Sofia started to walk and use a spoon, I had a panic attack that my babes were growing up, and all I could think about was having another. I LOVE what my kids do to me, and I know in my heart I am not done. If only there were magic beans that grew a magic money tree! And maybe a sleeping tree and a skinny tree LOL :) I say do it! WE are. Family is what makes me happy, so money we may not have a lot of, but there is a whole lotta love in my house to keep me warm at night. And HAVE FUN on your girls trip!
Oh Chrissy. You are a beautiful mama. Have more of those darling kids. I dont think they get any cute then those little babes of yours. have fun on what sounds like an overdue girls trip.
Have an amazing time Chris, you deserve it!!! Love this post, you write so well. You are an incredible mom and Na and G are so lucky to have you as there mama.
XOXO
p.s that pic of G with the ball in his mouth is AMAZING!
hmmmm...so i too have NEVER been away for even one night from my children. everyone always talks about trips away without their kids and kelly and i laugh because we rarely get date nights let alone a trip away from our children. i don't know - someday maybe. but for now i like them and it's good to be with them.
on another note - that sushi restaurant is in laguna beach called san shi go. it is on 1100 s. and is a must go to. we've never been disappointed and for sushi it is quite affordable.
so, have so much fun in san fran! woot! and then when you get home go get some sushi with luke.
that was long. :)
I am right there with you girl...baby's on the brain. Especially after holding that sweet little Avery. I needed my baby fix so much that I even went over there one night that week just to hold her for an hour. She was so cuddly and squishy that I could have stayed there all night! I cant wait to hear about your San Fran trip!!
Post a Comment