That is super cute. I hope one day Bella will let me paint her nails. She just freaks out now.
I love it- the best is how happy the girls are that they got them painted. Even though the polish only lasts about two hours, it's worth it!
so cute.
Girls are two fun. Wait until she gets into the nail polish herself ya not so fun but funny. Darling kids!
I can't wait to do this with Sofia!!!!! You girls are too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is super cute. I hope one day Bella will let me paint her nails. She just freaks out now.
I love it- the best is how happy the girls are that they got them painted. Even though the polish only lasts about two hours, it's worth it!
so cute.
Girls are two fun. Wait until she gets into the nail polish herself ya not so fun but funny. Darling kids!
I can't wait to do this with Sofia!!!!! You girls are too cute!
Post a Comment