6.17.2009

Stats


2 month stats:

13 pounds = 90th percentile
24.5 inches = 95th percentile



Things that make Grant smile and coo right now are family pictures, the ceiling fan and doting family members smiling and talking to him. He does not like to be put down. If he is awake, he has to be walked around or relaxing in his bath tub. He hates the car, especially when it is not in motion. One funny thing about him is that he loves getting his head rubbed. He can hardly keep his eyes open once you start! He is a lot of work, but I love to be the one to do that work.

6 comments:

me :) said...

He's looking good.

Rachelle said...

oh he's so cute! i love the first photo. :)

Gentry Fam said...

That top picture is priceless! Love it!

nicole said...

he is so cute!! I think he is looking like his Grandpa Hansen.

Yvettes Campbell said...

I love the black and white picture, it's amazing. He's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am dying over his eyes. He is too cute!! Love Mr. Grant.