2.02.2009

Some random shots




Grandma Hansen got some cute randoms of little Naomi playing and being silly this week.  We went to Target to get her some baby legs to try to make her good leg warm while wearing skirts and dresses (since that is the majority of what she can wear now).  That is something I never gave much thought.  Since I have never worn a cast, I never thought about the other limitations it would cause.  Clothing!  

4 comments:

Yvettes Campbell said...

I love the last picture. What a little cheeseburger.

Anonymous said...

Dang, she is changing a lot and getting cuter by the minute........so how is life? Our news; We find out the sex of the baby tomorrow :)...also, we are most likely coming out the 16th of March to stay at Disneyland for a few days. Will we be visiting a new child and you in the hospital??? Who knows. Hope we can see you guys though.

L said...

What a cutie pie - and such a good sport! I need to come see you!

K+C=M+K said...

It blows me away how many teeth Naomi has and all that long hair- craZy! It's just been too long!