I need to meet this Gladys one day
that is hilarious!!! I think I saw this episode! I hope she does call back. I watch Ellen everyday! She is the best lesbian there is! And that old school pic of you is soooo darling! you are a babe!!! hope your pregnancy is going great!!
That was good stuff.
funny crap!! i love it
"Listen, I love Jesus but I drink a little" may be the best quote ever. Gladys is awesome.
a.ma.zing!! thanks for the laughs! xo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is hilarious!!! I think I saw this episode! I hope she does call back. I watch Ellen everyday! She is the best lesbian there is! And that old school pic of you is soooo darling! you are a babe!!! hope your pregnancy is going great!!
That was good stuff.
funny crap!! i love it
"Listen, I love Jesus but I drink a little" may be the best quote ever. Gladys is awesome.
a.ma.zing!! thanks for the laughs! xo
Post a Comment