
April 9th is the official due date, but I am getting worried that I won't be ready! We have been trying to get prepared for the baby, but my decision making skills and motivation are lacking. We tried to paint our nursery a soft, sage green. That didn't work. Can we say harsh, florescent yellow? I would like Naomi to actually sleep in the nursery and not think she is in some sort of discotec. If anyone knows of a pretty nursery green color, PLEASE HELP! I am so bad at this. I also have a dresser that I am using as a changing table, but I need to make it antique black. I bought an antique black kit from Home Depot, but since I've never done it before, I was hoping for some good tips from those who know!




1 comment:
We got our paint color from Sherwin Williams, they have a Martha Stewart line, and the light green color we went with is Wasabi. They have a ton of different colors though, and the paint is awesome. I would look there.
Post a Comment