2.18.2007
5th time is a charm!
We finally found a cute green color that won't blind the neighbors! It only took 5 times to find it too! Thanks to Ashly, we were able to find our winning shade at Sherwin Williams. Joe and Brittany Asay came over to help us out yesterday, which was so nice! Luke wouldn't let me go near the fumes, so it was nice to have another hand helping out. We are planning on setting up the crib and glider chair tomorrow in celebration of President's Day, so more progress pictures to come!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Im so glad you found a good color. I cant wait to see what the final product looks like. Did you end up using Wasabi or a different color? It looks good whatever color it is. Keep the posts a coming!
I love this paint color, good choice! I can't wait to see it finished!
The color is Bamboo Shoot. I didn't find the color wasabi, but this one looked like a good one, so we went with it. I love the way it turned out and the people there were a lot more helpful than at some of the other places we went.
Post a Comment