2.27.2012

Things going on...

Bunga had a birthday!

we played at the park
it was cold
Gideon was bundled up and getting lots of snuggles

cousins had a blast


Biz started getting into the iPad....he finds the most annoying videos on youtube.
Most of them are foreign.
I say he is cultured ;)

Naomi wants to hold the Gideon every second. She likes to wake him up.
We are working on that.


Naomi likes to do the "ratatouille". Mixing bites of foods and taking flavors to the next level. If you have seen the movie, you know what I mean! Mixing the apple and the carrot apparently works!



Biz has been giving up naps, so I have been trying to implement "down time" on the couch.
You can tell it doesn't last very long...

Luke has been obsessing over the Boiling Crab as of late!
So the Johnson's have been joining us.
I get to snuggle Ollie while my babes are getting babysat!

It's a hot mess type of eating




Gideon has started showing his fun personality.
He loves to smile and even laugh at times!
Grant sharing his toys already!




My favorite thing Naomi has been saying lately:
"I'm the last winner!"

Actually, that is what is called the "loser".

She has been having a hard time losing lately, so we have been working on that fact that it's ok to lose. The other night, she was the last one to finish her dinner. I was unaware we were racing, but when Naomi finally finished, she screamed, "I'm the last winner! We all get trophies!"

That is one way to look at it.

No comments: