1.21.2012

Baby Gideon is here


Gideon Buff Hansen came in at
8 pounds 4 ounces
20 inches long
and very handsome
December 29, 2011 at 12:55 pm
at Mission Hospital

I went in and got induced. Dr. Faraz came in and broke my water.
It was a slow brake. I was dilated to a 3 at 11, so my sister and Luke went to grab lunch at the mall since it wasn't progressing very fast. But within 30 minutes, I was feeling pressure. I told the nurse to check me and there I was, at a 10! Luckily Luke and Katie made it back in time. The nurses were trying to keep little man in until the Dr. came. They cut back the pitosin and hoped for the best! It worked.
I pushed 3 times and he was here. I guess big Biz paved the way for this little guy.

We love this little man. We are so happy that he is a part of our eternal family.




















He looks just like Naomi and Grant did as newborns. Almost exactly, especially like Grant. I will post comparison shots soon!

2 comments:

rem said...

I love all the pictures of everyone holding Gideon like its a thing or something.
Its like planking, except with a baby. Like Gideoning. Haha. I don't know why I find this so amusing.

Requel said...

Buff!!! Yes!! Just remembering back to their visit to Old Mill. Ha ha. Congrats!!