Naomi had her first dance recital! She danced with some other cute 4 year olds to Rockin' Robin and she remembered all the steps! Luke and I were both so nervous for her, which surprised even me! While backstage with her, she did seem to be a little nervous of the whole situation, so I wasn't even sure she would go through with it. I was very happy she followed her fellow dancers out onto that dark, big stage to perform for all those people. She did great!
While I was getting her ready that morning, I had to curl her hair and put makeup on. She was so excited. She kept saying, "mama, I'm going to be a pretty lady?"








2 comments:
She did an amazing job! We watched her little video serveral times and she nailed it. She is by far the CUTEST and most TALENTED little girl out there! Na we love you xo xo xo
She's so cute!!
Post a Comment