9.18.2010

Nicci D's grad din


Nicci D graduated from the FIDM that was taking her away from us for too long.... so we celebrated!

Welcome back girl, you have been missed.


True Food Kitchen did not disappoint, let me tell you. It's all local and organic goodness with portion control and good fats. So of course the food was to die for and healthy to boot! This is a Chrissy recommendation people...eat-pray-love it.

Don't be jealous of my seriously amazing Saturday Night Fever Pose front and center.
Watch out John Travolta!

Making fun of my previous pose with some of their own moves.
I think I still win ;)
(I apologize for this horrendous photo of me, but I had to post it!)

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Congrats to her! That's an awesome school! Nice poses Chrissy... I am certainly jealous of them... Haha...

Anonymous said...

Your hair is AMAZING! I'm so jealous. Any hair tips? I'm trying to grow my hair out!

PS-- Cute outfit too! :)

Lisa said...

oh no no no. This is all kinds of wrong. So funny though, at the same time.

Requel said...

Chrissy, you look great!! What's your secret?? And your hair is so incredible!! DAMN!!

Requel said...

Chrissy, you look great!! What's your secret?? And your hair is so incredible!! DAMN!!