And it was a good one!

The yummy lemon cake. It was delish, of course.

Why crawl on the stone when I can crawl in the dirt?


First, these Cowan cousins sure know how to have fun. Look at these beauties? Nothing but cuteness. I love the picture with all their legs in the air. They really are besties.
Grant got a haircut! It's a little punk rock and suits his wild personality perfectly. It looks a little silly in these photos, but I did the best I could with a head that wouldn't be still for more than .1 seconds.
Happy Birthday Papa!




5 comments:
Great pics! That cake...I want it. I looks amazing! Oh and love the new punk rock haircut! :)
such good pics chriss.
grant is a rockstar. i love him!
and how cute is na with her cousins? i love that. and her top!
xo!
Hi Chrissy, this is Sarah Reynolds (formerly of the Eaton variety). Just wanted you to know I love your adorable blog and I hear that your kids are even cuter in person! If that's possible. :)
I'm so jealous of that weather!! It is cold and stormy here. Hate it right now!! Those little cousins are too cute together. Love it!
i need that lemon cake recipe. it looks like heaven.
Post a Comment