Last minute we got a group together for a little Baja Fish Tacos dinner when Luke got home from China. It was a fun night! Then the girls ditched the guys and kids and headed over to craft night where we made these adorable advent calendars. I haven't been taking as many pictures lately, so I am stealing from Nicole's blog. Thanks friend! Good thing I have some talented friends with the craft gene, otherwise, the word craft wouldn't even be mentioned on this blog, let alone the documentation of crafts being made. Notice I am watching Lauren's every move to make sure I don't completely ruin mine. By the end, I actually WAS feeling c-r-a-f-t-y. Just don't expect to find me crafting at home by myself. This would only end in heartache and frustration!
11.23.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
cute calendars! i want to make one!
How fun is craft night?! Love it
sad to miss your birthday & all the fun craft nights you girls have been having...
can't wait for summer time. xo
Post a Comment