5.17.2009

Naomi & Grant





This is Naomi at about 2 months old and Grant at about 1 month old.  Grant looks so much like Naomi did, but more like a boy.  Not just because of his size, but his features and facial expressions too.  I can't wait to see this little guy grow and change just like Naomi has.  They are both too cute for words and I love spending my days with them!  

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

wow! They do like alike! Both little doll faces! cute pics!

Amy Lou said...

HOLY.. They look like little twinners!! SO CUTE :)

Claudia Luckey said...

most adorable family and i agree on the strong resemblance

Grandma Pat said...

They are just beautiful!!!! No other words describe them. I might be biased but cutest kids on the block. Naomi looks like a little princess and Grant a prince, no mistaking their gender. Can't wait to smooch and mug on them. XOXO xoxo

Katie said...

They really look so much a like! I love them so.

jenn said...

wow, they do look alot alike! too cute